Why we need Digital Meter?
Digital meter can be used for remote measurement and AMR(Automatic Meter Reading)
- Conventional geared water meter cannot be used for remote measurement.
To check the usage, people must go and read the water unit.
- Digital water meter has communication line and thus can remotely read.
Existing Magnet Type Digital Meter Problem
- People deliberately attach a strong magnet to the outside of the water meter.
→ Reed switch (or MR sensor) is effected by outside magnet
→ Flow counting stops → It caused of illegal usage of water or mis-calculated Bill
- Iron powders of in the water continually attaches to the magnet of the impeller
→ this eventually results in the water meter flow counting stop
⇒ SOLUTION is using DIGITAL METER which is not effected by any magnetic inside and outside.
- The world’s first Infrared type meter
- 100% safe from magnetic
→ Works perfectly even under any strong magnetic field or outside magnet
- No magnet is used in the water flow counting
→ Reducing Maintenance rate approx 70% compare to magnet type digital meter.
- Various software algorithm have been applied
→ Reduce product process. More accurate compared to magnet type digital meter.
- Reduces manufacturing cost → Overall unit price is cheaper than magnet type digital meter.
- Various Communication method → RS232(UART), RS485, DCPLC, PULSE
- Power options → 3.6V DC Lithium battery with outside input dual power